Joomla Community Empowers and Educates
In a week marked by events and #jtravels, the Joomla Community has risen to the occasion, taking charge of empowering and educating. This vibrant community has been actively sharing their knowledge and expertise, inspiring others to dive into the world of Joomla.
This podcast is sponsored by Hepta Technologies, your trusted partner for your web projects. Looking to take your projects to the next level? Look no further in Hepta Technologies, we will make your projects come true.
Available the JoomlaDay USA 2023 videos
The JDayUSA 2023 team has finished processing the videos of the event sessions, and they are now available through their website for everyone who registered for the event.
May 2023 issue of Joomla Magazine
A new and very interesting edition of Joomla Magazine is available for this month of May. We have articles about Joomla 5, template modifications, artificial intelligence, books about Joomla 4.... and you can even read my latest article on how to become a Joomla developer!
JoomlaVerse in last week of May 2023
This week, the Joomla world has not been quiet, and we have the following relevant publications:
- Tim Davis returns to his Maintenance Mondays and teaches us how to correct the Joomla database. In his Watch me work session, he did an unboxing of the JSitemap Pro extension. Recently, Josean explained to us for MejorConJoomla.com how to use JSitemap Pro to improve the SEO of our sites in this video session in Spanish.
- Robbie Jackson leaves us a series of two videos for developers on the Joomla router: The first one on how to parse URLs in Joomla and the second video on how to generate friendly URLs in Joomla.
- Timmy Unkert opens his YouTube channel with a video on how to change the name of Cassiopeia to the name of your site, and another video on how to add categories in Joomla 4.
- Sergio Iglesias explains in his latest article in Spanish Why to use Joomla as a content management system in your company.
- From the OS Training channel, Rod Martin presents the Migrate4Me tool to migrate our sites from Joomla 3 to Joomla 4.
- If you were unable to attend last Thursday's Small Business Joomla User Group meeting, you can watch Peter Martin's talk on simplify content management in Joomla with D2 Profiles.
With the end of JoomlaDay Netherlands, the speaker presentations and more tidbits that were announced to us are starting to arrive. The videos will come later, but for now we can give a taste with this material:
- Peter Martin talks about how to use ChatGPT for website builders.
- Elisa Sophia leaves us with all the material from her talk on YooTheme Pro 4 (in English).
- I've discovered the KickstartCassiopeia project, which aims to give a lot of vitamins to the Joomla 4 template.
- As promised Yannick, he presented in society his new Joomla extension to integrate AI: 4AI.
And these extension updates:
- JoomShaper announces the first beta of SP Pagebuilder 5.1 with usability and design improvements to create mind-blowing sites with Joomla!
- CMS Junkie announces J-Business Directory 5.8.8 version with PDF printing and SEO improvements.
That's all for this week. If you just know about this podcast, remember you can find it weekly on Spotify, Amazon Music, Google Podcast or even YouTube. On the podcast page you have all links to subscribe and even the RSS feed link. Thank you for listening.
Today it's Saturday, it's a great time to grab a book and learn something new, even if it's from a fiction story.