Terms of Service
Hepta Technologies S.L. (referred to as "we", "us", "Hepta" or "Company") is a software development company. Our Company provides software download and support services for a fee, collectively called "subscriptions". All of our services are provided through the web sites https://extensions.hepta.es, hereforth called "the Site" or "our site".
Hepta Technologies S.L. is a limited company registered in Spain with the purpose of providing software and services related to it, with company id B04772851 and registered address Calle Canónigo Don Juan López 44, Roquetas de Mar, Almería.
Purchasing a product
Purchasing a subscription for a Joomla extension or PrestaShop module will buy you full access to the Extension or module latest version and updates and premium support for the specified time of your subscrition. By purchasing an extension or module, you agree that:
- All GPL extensions and modules by Hepta Technologies SL are released as Open Source GNU GPL v2.0 license releases and as such there are no other limitations or in other ways conditions beyond those stated as per the GNU GPL v2.0 license.
- There is no warranty or in any other way any form of liability on the side of Hepta.
- Hepta reserves the right to offer discounts or permanent price changes at any moment, without prior notice.
When your subscription expires, you can still use the extension without restrictions, forever. You can keep installing the latest version that you have downloaded from our website, on any website. But you will no longer be able to get extension and modules updates or premium support unless you renew your subscription.
Although the number of downloads are not limited per subscription, the account that purchased the extension, cannot be shared. Sharing or other methods which allow for multiple, simultaneous downloads (and thereby affect the performance of this web site) are strictly forbidden and may result in termination of the support and updates that came with your purchase.
Payments are completed through the Stripe platform.
Hepta products are provided 'as is' without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. In no event shall the juridical person of Hepta be liable for any damages including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages or other losses arising out of the use of or inability to use Hepta products.
We cannot guarantee that our products or services will function with all 3rd party Joomla! extensions or PrestaShop modules as there is currently no certification process for such products. All of the products are designed for the latest stable versions of Joomla! and PrestaShop (unless stated otherwise), but we can give no guarantee that the products will run with future versions of Joomla or PrestaShop.
Customers that purchased a subscription, can access and request support on the Hepta ticket system while their subscription is not expired, for the purchased product(s).
Purchasing a subscription on our site does not constitute a service level agreement. All tickets are answered on a "best effort" basis. If you have not received any response within 3 (three) working days, please use the Contact Us page to let us know of the issue.
Our working hours are posted on the Support page of our site, towards the bottom part of the page. You can file a ticket outside our working hours but you should have no reasonable expectation to receive a reply outside of them.
After the subscription expires, the right to request support on the ticket system expires. Users that download and use our free extensions or free versions of our extensions, are not entitled to any support by Hepta. Support to users of the free versions is given on a voluntary basis.
Hepta reserves the right to deny or limit support in the following situations:
- Older versions of our software. Support provisioning for older versions is limited to usage and configuration instructions, not bug fixes or feature requests (the latter are only provided for new versions).
- When you have modified the code files of our software or the environment it's running in (including but not limtied to PHP, the database, Joomla, or PrestaShop) a.k.a. "core hack".
- The root cause lies with third party software (such as extensions, plugins and scripts) which alter the behaviour of core APIs of your environment in a fundamental way or a way that's beyond reasonable expectations
We cannot provide support not directly related to our software or services. Indicatively, we cannot provide support for the following (not an exclusive list):
- hosting matters such as file management, PHP setup, web server configuration setup, usage limits
- how to use or configure your CMS / web application (such as but not limited to Joomla!, PrestaShop)
Hepta reserves the right to deny or cancel support in the following situations:
- Unreasonable behavior by the client; such as bad language, racism etc
- Continued/repeating (server) issues that can not (or should not) be resolved by Hepta
- The client is not cooperative in providing additional details on the issues raised
We have a money back guarantee. If you are not satisfied with one of our products, for any reason, return it within 30 days and we will give you a full refund (excluding possible transaction costs)! So you can purchase and give all our products a try, if they do not fit your needs, just return them within 30 days!
If you want to return a product, please contact us via the contact page, tell us what extension you want to return and your order number. We would also love to receive the reason you are returning the extension and any other feedback that could help us improve our extensions and business. Refund requests are processed within 3 business days.
If you redistribute the Pro version in any way or form, your subscription will be cancelled and you forfeit the right to a refund.
We have the right to terminate your access to any or all of our products and services at any time, without notice, for any reason, including without limitation, breach of these Terms and Conditions. We may also at any time, at our sole discretion, discontinue the products, website or services or any part thereof without prior notice and you agree that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any termination of your access to the products, website or services.
Copyright & ownership
The customer may not claim intellectual or exclusive ownership to any Hepta products, modified or unmodified. All products are and remain the property of Hepta except where the ownership clearly lies with other parties (such as for third-party libraries). Hepta respects the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please contact us about the matter. Software license: GNU/GPL V2
Hepta extensions are licensed under the terms of the GNU General Public License v2.0 (read the full details here http://www.gnu.org/licenses/old-licenses/gpl-2.0.html). You are authorized to make any necessary modification(s) to the products to fit your purposes. Redistribution of the original or any modified version must always be done in accordance with the GNU GPL license. In this case, you must also not change or remove the copyright information in the header of the xml descriptor file or the php file. Please contact us if you have any requirements that are not covered by these terms.
Additional Terms according to Section 2 of GNU/GPL V2
These additional terms refer to Hepta and its software/applications/Programs/Extensions (hereinafter referred to as Extensions) and any updates to Extensions.
"Hepta Technologies" and all of the Extension names (non-generic) are trademarks of Hepta Technologies SL. The licensing of the Extensions under the GPL does not imply a trademark license. Therefore any rights, title and interest in our trademarks remain entirely with Hepta.
Except as expressly provided herein, no trademark rights are granted to any trademarks of Hepta. Licensees are granted a limited, non-exclusive right to use the Hepta logo in connection with unmodified copies of the Products.
If the licensee distributes modified copies of the Extensions, he has to:
- Replace/remove all terms, images and files containing the term "Hepta Technologies SL", any of the Extensions names and Hepta logos.
- Remove any code which causes connection to or any kind of load of servers managed by Hepta
- The term "Hepta Technologies" and any of the Extension names have to be removed from all visual outputs (front-end and back-end).
- The copyright notices within the source code files must not be removed and have to be left fully intact.
In addition, licensees that modify the Products must give the modified Products a new name that is not confusingly similar to the original name and may not distribute it under the name "Hepta Technologies". The name "Hepta Technologies" or any of the Extension names must not be used to endorse or promote products derived from the original name without prior written permission of Hepta.
If any provision of this agreement is held to be unenforceable, it does not excuse you from the conditions of this License. If the licensee cannot distribute so as to satisfy simultaneously his obligations under this License and any other pertinent obligations, then as a consequence he may not distribute the Products at all.